QMWARE is our flagship Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and overall Production Quality Management System (PQMS), servicing the bulk of the sub-Sahara mining and minerals operations.
The system is built on international standards such as ISO, ASTM, and BSA to monitor and enforce method-based checks and balances, guaranteeing that operations are traceable, auditable and accurate. In addition, QMWARE conforms to ISO17025 (Requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories), ISO13528 (statistical methods for Inter-laboratory and proficiency testing), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance for data security.
Our systems are designed and constantly updated using methods or standards and 40+ years’ worth of hands-on practical knowledge, considering functionality and ergonomics.
- Quick and easy implementation,
- Simple, user-friendly user interfaces,
- Minimal data footprint and IT-resource friendly,
- Interfaces with almost all available instruments on the market,
- No hidden fees or costs.
- Licensing benefits include a license for life with an industry-standard annual framework license, including all updates and upgrades: There are no extra charges for significant version changes.
- Easy, flow-based data management system, which allows tracking of samples throughout the system,
- Data coverage includes exploration/geology, production monitoring and quality control, and final product assays.
- Easy workflow automation, ensuring that analysis requirements are complete,
- The reporting system uses Microsoft Excel, eliminating any other 3rd party costs
Sample tagging and tracking throughout the process
- Easy to use sample receiving / profiling for either Ad-hoc or processing samples.
- Barcode tagging using both Code 39 and QR-code
- Up to date sample tracking throughout the entire sampling, preparation and analysis sections
- Process check reporting to evaluate turn-around times in various sections
Sampling and physical (coarse) Analysis
- Sample combining and splitting,
- Crusher, pulverizor and Mill methods with efficiency monitoring,
- Pulp and split with efficiency monitoring,
- Labeling and storage
- Particle size distribution (a.k.a. PSD, Sizing, Grading)
- Surface/Superficial moisture for both open-air and oven-dry methods
- Residual/Total moisture (2018 standard review)
- Coarse relative density
- Washability/Froth flotation and other density splitting methods,
- Magnetic / Magnetic separation, and more.
- Proximates (Ash, Inherent Moisture and Volatile content)
- Fusion/burn-point analysis (AFT on DT, HT, ST and FT)
- Calorific Value (CV) determination, instrument-based
- Sulphur and Carbon (Incl. Forms of sulphur) determination
- Carbon, Hydrogen and Nitrogen, instrument-based
- Atomic Absorption
- ICP (MS, AES and OES)
- XRF and XRD
- Photo, Gas, Hand-held and Tint (Huey) spectrometry
- Gravimetric fire assay (PGM)
- Bullion assay, and many more!
Inter-systems Production Interface (PI)
The Production Interface (PI) is a middleware infrastructure designed for inter-systems access. As the PI is separate from the main LIMS, the data can be read and imported into most ERP or Production systems such as SAP, JDE, DataMine, Sable, Historian/Archestra, Honeywell, Q-Master, MES etc.
The benefites of PI:
– Central data means everyone has the same data and not variants from other sources.
– Up to 4 flag fields for use to mark processed samples saving any re-processing
– Full training to dashboard and system developers, included with the license at no additional costs.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server, Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit)*
*Microsoft Windows Server is required for more than 20 users
Hard Disk: 1 TB
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit)*
Other software: Microsoft Office 2010 (Minimum)
Hard Disk: 250GB (minimum)
Optional: RS-232 Serial ports for balances / scales